DR5 Mobile Computer
The ultra-rugged Android DR5 mobile computer provides flexibility, speed and efficiency. It is ideal for use in warehouses, retail, and other lines of work including scanning tickets at events. It is small enough to fit comfortably in your hand, and durable enough to resist drops from as high as six feet.
- Transmit data in real-time
- Accurately scan 1D and 2D barcodes while simplifying business processes
- Lightweight, durable pocket-sized form factor ensures easy portability
- Wireless connectivity provides computing mobility around the workplace
- Long battery life allows for extended use on a single charge
- Office use
- Warehouse management
- Shipping & receiving
- Supply and tool rooms
- Asset tracking & inventory management
What’s in the box?
- DR5 2D Android Mobile Computer
- AC/DC power adapter
- USB communication cable
- 1-year warranty (Optional AssetMarkProtect warranty available)
- Scans 1D, 2D, DPM, DOT code, and barcodes displayed on smartphone screens
- Runs Android 10 OS
- 5MP front camera and 16MP (PDAF) rear camera with LED flash and auto-focus function
- Bluetooth® 5 Supported5.45” Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Scratch-free Touch Screen
- 5.45” Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Scratch-free Touch Screen
- IP65 & IP67 Rated to Withstand 5’ Drops (1.5m) with heavy-duty protection against water and dustd tool rooms, and asset tracking & inventory management.
DR5 2D Android Mobile Computer
The DR5 2D’s user interface features a 5-point capacitive touch screen 5.45 inch Gorilla Glass 3 with 7H hardness to prevent it from scratching. Fingerprint recognition technology allows users to unlock devices with ease. Features a 5MP front camera and 16MP (PDAF) rear camera with LED flash and auto-focus function.
The integrated 2D scan engine allows for scanning multiple symbologies in both 1D and 2D barcodes including QR codes, GS1 Databar linear barcodes, DPM, DOT code, and barcodes displayed on smartphone screens. The unit’s LED and vibrator indicators make for easy-to-recognize alerts during use.
Offered with Android 10 OS, the DR5 2D is powered by an advanced 64-bit octa-core CPU (2.2GHz) with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM. Its internal components are protected by a ruggedized housing that is sealed against water and dust (IP67 and IP65 rated), and capable of resisting multiple 5 feet drops to concrete.
AssetMark DR5 2D common uses include: retail, office, healthcare, warehouse management, shipping & receiving, supply and tool rooms, and asset tracking & inventory management.