WHC25 Wristband Printer
The AssetMark WHC25 wristband printer is designed to meet the needs of healthcare patient identification, hospitality, & event ticketing applications. The WHC25 uses direct thermal printer technology, which eliminates the need for costly toner and ribbon replacements.
What’s in the box?
- Light to medium-duty
- Direct thermal
- Internal ethernet
- Direct thermal printing
- 2.05″ inch max. print width
- 203 dpi print resolution
- 5″ inch per second print speed
- 8 MB SDRAM, 4 MB Flash memory with SD expansion slot
- WPL, ZPL, and EPL emulation
- Accepts label and wristband rolls with 6.5″ inch max. outer diameter
- Compact clamshell design
- LCD display
- Internal Ethernet, and USB 2.0 connectivity standard
AssetMark WHC25 Wristband Printer
The AssetMark WHC25 direct thermal wristband printer is designed to meet the needs for healthcare patient identification, hospitality, and event ticketing applications. Using direct thermal print technology, the WHC25 is a cost effective solution for printing barcoded wristbands that stand up to the rigors of hospital and medical office use.
Small and compact, the WHC25 prints wristbands at speeds up to 5” inches per second and reduces the hassle of frequent media changes by supporting 6.5″ outside diameter wristband rolls. Print speed is supported by 8 MB SDRAM and 4 MB Flash memory. Memory can be increased to up to 4 GB via the SD card slot and allows for storing additional fonts and graphics. Built for space-constrained environments, the WHC25 includes wall mountable holes on the bottom cover, giving you the option to use it as a wall mounted or desktop wristband printer.
The WHC25’s LCD display allows for troubleshooting away from the PC and can be used as a standalone printer when paired with the optional AssetMark KDU200 stand-alone keyboard. Featuring standard USB and internal Ethernet, the WHC25 can be easily integrated into local or networked environments. To ensure compatibility with your application, the WHC25 includes WPL, ZPL emulation, and EPL emulation and is FCC Class B, CE Class B, C-Tick Class B, UL, CUL, TUV/Safety, and CCC certified.
- Print long-lasting wristbands for patient identification, hospitality, and event ticketing
- Compact footprint ideal for space-constrained environments
- Direct thermal print technology eliminates costly toner or print ribbon purchases
- LCD screen allows for troubleshooting away from a PC
- Standalone print station configuration prints stored wristband designs should the network go down
- Healthcare patient ID tracking
- Hospital administration
- Hospital nursery
- Entertainment and hospitality
- Amusement and water parks
- Event administration
- Night club age verification
- Law enforcement
- Restricted area access