WPL408 Industrial Barcode Printer
With a compact and lighter design than most industrial barcode printers, the AssetMark WPL408 offers fast and quiet label printing, complemented with a quick setup feature that enables the ability to update, setup or clone configurations with a simple barcode scan. Its all-metal construction and die-cast aluminum print mechanism helps it to withstand fast-paced production environments, making it an outstanding option for manufacturing, warehouse and logistics, and retail applications.
What’s in the box?
- Industrial printing with a light and compact design
- Direct thermal and thermal transfer
- Internal Ethernet
- Thermal transfer & direct thermal printing
- “Thermal Smart Control” print technology produces clean, high quality barcodes
- One step quick setup
- Smaller and lighter than most industrial barcode printers
- 3.5″ touch HVGA color LCD display with a 6-button menu & touch panel operation with a real-time clock included
- 128 MB Flash and 128 MB SDRAM memory
- 203 DPI print resolution
- 4.25″ maximum print width
- RS-232, USB 2.0, USB host and Internal Ethernet, 10/100 Mbps
- Optional Slot-in 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless for wireless internet card (not included)
- Energy Star® certified
WPL408 Industrial Barcode Printer
The WPL408 industrial barcode printer is both versatile and easy to use with features such as direct thermal and thermal transfer printing as well as a color LCD touch screen for fast configuration and enhanced print quality. The WPL408 features “Thermal Smart Control” which tracks and precisely calculates the duration that each pixel needs to be heated to provide accurate, crisp and clear labels every time, whether printing one label at a time or thousands of labels in a batch.
Designed to grow with your evolving business needs, the WPL408 features ZPL, ZPL II, EPL, and WPL emulation to ensure application compatibility and flexibility as well as a print speed of up to 10 inches per second at 203 DPI resolution supported by 128 MB of SDRAM and 128 MB of Flash memory. The WPL408 also features standard connectivity options that include RS-232, USB 2.0, Internal Ethernet (10/100 Mbps), USB host (for scanner or PC keyboard) and an optional slot-in 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless module kit.
The AssetMark WPL408 includes a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty covering material defects. AssetMarkProtect extended service plan is available for purchase to cover accidental breakage and other instances not included in the original warranty.
- Affordable pricing paired with advanced features
- Internal Ethernet allows for easy network connectivity
- One step quick setup feature enables the ability to update, setup or clone configurations with a simple barcode scan
- Designed for easy installation and use
- All-metal construction and die-cast aluminum print mechanism helps it to withstand fast-paced production environments
- Color LCD touch screen facilitates fast configuration and enhanced print quality
- Multiple standard connectivity options make installation simple
- “Thermal Smart Control” tracks and precisely calculates the duration that each pixel needs to be heated to provide accurate, crisp and clear labels every time
- Improves productivity and efficiency
- Print speed of up to 10 inches per second at 203 DPI resolution
- Easily prints labels featuring graphics and small text with 128 MB of SDRAM and 128 MB of Flash memory
- Product marking
- Industrial-duty printing
- Warehouse and logistics
- Shipping & receiving
- Product labels